Anti-IL7 antibody (Biotin) (ab84254)
- Product nameAnti-IL7 antibody (Biotin)See all IL7 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IL7 (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length IL7 protein (Human) highly pure (>98%).
- General notesA sterile filtered antibody solution was lyophilized
- FormLyophilised:Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile PBS containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84254 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml.|
- FunctionHematopoietic growth factor capable of stimulating the proliferation of lymphoid progenitors. It is important for proliferation during certain stages of B-cell maturation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-7/IL-9 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- IL 7 antibody
- IL-7 antibody
- Il7 antibody
- IL7_HUMAN antibody
- Interleukin 7 antibody
- Interleukin-7 antibody
References for Anti-IL7 antibody (Biotin) (ab84254)
ab84254 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.