IL8 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates) (ab48796)
- Product nameIL8 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates)See all IL8 kits ...
- Tests15 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeELIPAIR
- Sensitivity< 25 pg/ml
- Range2000 pg/ml - 62.5 pg/ml
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The IL8 Elipair includes both the capture and the detection antibodies as well as Horse-Radish peroxidase conjugated Streptavidin (HRP-Strep) and TMB which are the reagents used in the colour development step.
This Elipair set is intended to measure human IL8 in cell-culture supernatants, as well as in serum and plasma samples. The enclosed procedures provide general guidelines for ELISA preparation. This procedure may need some optimization depending on the plastic, matrix, standard range.
Sensitivity: < 25 pg / ml
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 15 x 96 tests Capture antibody B-K8 3 x 0.25ml Detection biotinylated antibody Poly anti-IL-8 (Reconstitute each vial with 0.55ml PBS 0.1% Azide w/v or another preservative) 3 x 0.55ml IL8 Eli-Standard 15 vials Ready-to-use TMB 6 vials Streptavidin-HRP 3 vials
- CXCL8Interleukin 8MDNCF
- MONAPMonocyte derived neutrophil activating peptideMonocyte derived neutrophil chemotactic factorNAP1Neutrophil activating protein 1T cell chemotactic factor
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab48796 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IL8 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates) images
IL-8 Standard curve ranging from 62.5 to 2000 pg/mL
References for IL8 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates) (ab48796)
ab48796 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.