Anti-IL8 antibody  (ab10768)
- Product nameAnti-IL8 antibody See all IL8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal  to IL8
- SpecificityBy immunoblotting, the antibody shows less than 1% cross-reactivity with recombinant human GRO-beta under reducing conditions and less than 1% cross-reactivity with recombinant mouse JE under non-reducing conditions.
- Tested applicationsNeutralising, ELISA, Flow Cyt, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS containing 5% Trehalose.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number6217
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab10768 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Neutralising||Neut: Use at an assay dependent dilution. The ND50 for this effect is approximately 0.08-0.4µg/ml in the presence of 0.02µg/ml of recombinant human IL8 using hCXCR-2 transfected BaF/3 cells.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 4 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use a concentration of 25 µg/ml. For flow cytometry (intracellular staining), the cells must first be fixed and permeabilized using 4% paraformaldehyde and 0.1% saponin.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa. The detection limit for in WB for recombinant human IL8 is approximately 0.5 ng/lane under non-reducing and reducing conditions in SDS PAGE.|
- FunctionIL-8 is a chemotactic factor that attracts neutrophils, basophils, and T-cells, but not monocytes. It is also involved in neutrophil activation. It is released from several cell types in response to an inflammatory stimulus. IL-8(6-77) has a 5-10-fold higher activity on neutrophil activation, IL-8(5-77) has increased activity on neutrophil activation and IL-8(7-77) has a higher affinity to receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2 as compared to IL-8(1-77), respectively.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsSeveral N-terminal processed forms are produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from at least peripheral blood monocytes, leukcocytes and endothelial cells. In general, IL-8(1-77) is referred to as interleukin-8. IL-8(6-77) is the most promiment form.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- (Ala-IL-8)77 antibody(Ser-IL-8)72 antibody3 10C antibody
- 310C antibodyAMCF 1 antibodyAMCF1 antibodyb ENAP antibodyBbeta thromboglobulin like protein antibodyBeta thromboglobulin like protein antibodyC-X-C motif chemokine 8 antibodyCXC chemokine ligand 8 antibodyCXCL 8 antibodyCXCL8 antibodyEmoctakin antibodyGCP 1 antibodyGCP-1 antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein I antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein II antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein III antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein IV antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein V antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein VI antibodyGCP1 antibodyGranulocyte chemotactic protein 1 antibodyIL 8 antibodyIL-8 antibodyIL-8(1-77) antibodyIL-8(9-77) antibodyIL8 antibodyIL8/NAP1 form I antibodyIL8/NAP1 form II antibodyIL8/NAP1 form III antibodyIL8/NAP1 form IV antibodyIL8/NAP1 form V antibodyIL8/NAP1 form VI antibodyIL8_HUMAN antibodyInteleukin 8 antibodyInterleukin8 antibodyK 60 antibodyK60 antibodyLECT antibodyLUCT antibodyLymphocyte derived neutrophil activating factor antibodyLymphocyte-derived neutrophil-activating factor antibodyLYNAP antibodyMDNCF antibodyMDNCF-b antibodyMDNCF-c antibodyMONAP antibodyMonocyte derived neutrophil activating peptide antibodyMonocyte derived neutrophil activating protein antibodyMonocyte derived neutrophil chemotactic factor antibodyMonocyte-derived neutrophil chemotactic factor antibodyMonocyte-derived neutrophil-activating peptide antibodyNAF antibodyNAP 1 antibodyNAP-1 antibodyNAP1 antibodyNeutrophil activating factor antibodyNeutrophil activating peptide 1 antibodyNeutrophil activating protein 1 antibodyNeutrophil-activating factor antibodyNeutrophil-activating protein 1 antibodyProtein 3 10C antibodyProtein 3-10C antibodySCYB 8 antibodySCYB8 antibodySmall inducible cytokine subfamily B member 8 antibodyT cell chemotactic factor antibodyT-cell chemotactic factor antibodyTSG 1 antibodyTSG1 antibody
References for Anti-IL8 antibody  (ab10768)
This product has been referenced in:
- Ecker SM et al. Aqueous cytokine and growth factor levels do not reliably reflect those levels found in the vitreous. Mol Vis 17:2856-63 (2011). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22128233) »