Anti-IL8 antibody [8M6] (ab34100)
- Product nameAnti-IL8 antibody [8M6]See all IL8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [8M6] to IL8
- SpecificityRecognises ovine interleukin-8 and shows no cross-reactivity with ovine IL1 beta, IL6, MCP 1 or TNF alpha.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, WB, ELISA, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Sheep, Rabbit, Cow, Dog, Pig
Recombinant full length protein (Sheep)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Primary antibody notes Neutralises the bioactivity of ovine IL8 (removal of sodium azide is recommended prior to use in functional assays).
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number8M6
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34100 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/10. Use 10µl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells. Membrane permeabilisation is required.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 21494875|
- FunctionIL-8 is a chemotactic factor that attracts neutrophils, basophils, and T-cells, but not monocytes. It is also involved in neutrophil activation. It is released from several cell types in response to an inflammatory stimulus. IL-8(6-77) has a 5-10-fold higher activity on neutrophil activation, IL-8(5-77) has increased activity on neutrophil activation and IL-8(7-77) has a higher affinity to receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2 as compared to IL-8(1-77), respectively.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsSeveral N-terminal processed forms are produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from at least peripheral blood monocytes, leukcocytes and endothelial cells. In general, IL-8(1-77) is referred to as interleukin-8. IL-8(6-77) is the most promiment form.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- (Ala-IL-8)77 antibody(Ser-IL-8)72 antibody3 10C antibody
- 310C antibodyAMCF 1 antibodyAMCF1 antibodyAMCF1 antibodyb ENAP antibodyBbeta thromboglobulin like protein antibodyBeta thromboglobulin like protein antibodyBeta thromboglobulin like protein antibodyC-X-C motif chemokine 8 antibodyCXC chemokine ligand 8 antibodyCXC chemokine ligand 8 antibodyCXCL 8 antibodyCXCL8 antibodyCXCL8 antibodyEmoctakin antibodyEmoctakin antibodyGCP 1 antibodyGCP-1 antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein I antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein II antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein III antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein IV antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein V antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein VI antibodyGCP1 antibodyGranulocyte chemotactic protein 1 antibodyIL 8 antibodyIL-8 antibodyIL-8(1-77) antibodyIL-8(9-77) antibodyIL8 antibodyIL8/NAP1 form I antibodyIL8/NAP1 form II antibodyIL8/NAP1 form III antibodyIL8/NAP1 form IV antibodyIL8/NAP1 form V antibodyIL8/NAP1 form VI antibodyIL8_HUMAN antibodyInteleukin 8 antibodyInteleukin 8 antibodyInterleukin8 antibodyK 60 antibodyK60 antibodyK60 antibodyLECT antibodyLECT antibodyLUCT antibodyLUCT antibodyLymphocyte derived neutrophil activating factor antibodyLymphocyte derived neutrophil activating factor antibodyLymphocyte-derived neutrophil-activating factor antibodyLYNAP antibodyLYNAP antibodyMDNCF antibodyMDNCF-b antibodyMDNCF-c antibodyMONAP antibodyMonocyte derived neutrophil activating peptide antibodyMonocyte derived neutrophil activating protein antibodyMonocyte derived neutrophil activating protein antibodyMonocyte derived neutrophil chemotactic factor antibodyMonocyte derived neutrophil chemotactic factor antibodyMonocyte-derived neutrophil chemotactic factor antibodyMonocyte-derived neutrophil-activating peptide antibodyNAF antibodyNAP 1 antibodyNAP-1 antibodyNAP1 antibodyNeutrophil activating factor antibodyNeutrophil activating factor antibodyNeutrophil activating peptide 1 antibodyNeutrophil activating peptide 1 antibodyNeutrophil activating protein 1 antibodyNeutrophil activating protein 1 antibodyNeutrophil-activating factor antibodyNeutrophil-activating protein 1 antibodyProtein 3 10C antibodyProtein 3-10C antibodySCYB 8 antibodySCYB8 antibodySCYB8 antibodySmall inducible cytokine subfamily B member 8 antibodyT cell chemotactic factor antibodyT cell chemotactic factor antibodyT-cell chemotactic factor antibodyTSG 1 antibodyTSG1 antibody
References for Anti-IL8 antibody [8M6] (ab34100)
This product has been referenced in:
- Cejková J et al. Favorable effects of trehalose on the development of UVB-mediated antioxidant/pro-oxidant imbalance in the corneal epithelium, proinflammatory cytokine and matrix metalloproteinase induction, and heat shock protein 70 expression. Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol 249:1185-94 (2011). IHC-Fr ; Rabbit . Read more (PubMed: 21494875) »
- Ma J et al. HCl-induced inflammatory mediators in esophageal mucosa increase migration and production of H2O2 by peripheral blood leukocytes. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 299:G791-8 (2010). ELISA ; Rabbit . Read more (PubMed: 20616304) »