Anti-IL8 antibody [AS14] (ab17268)
- Product nameAnti-IL8 antibody [AS14]See all IL8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [AS14] to IL8
- SpecificityDoes not recognize a panel of other human cytokines.
- Tested applicationsELISA, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.08% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was generated in vitro cell culture, and was protein G purified. It is provided as a 0.2µm sterile filtered solution and has a purity >95% as determined by SDS PAGE.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberAS14
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab17268 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Typically the ELISA has a working range of 0-20000 pg/ml and a sensitivity of 10 pg/ml. Recommended sample volumes are 25-200 µl. Recovery of human IL8 in human serum is typically >85% in the ELISA.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution. This antibody has been used to immunoprecipitate >90% of human IL8 in solution using a double-antibody method.|
- FunctionIL-8 is a chemotactic factor that attracts neutrophils, basophils, and T-cells, but not monocytes. It is also involved in neutrophil activation. It is released from several cell types in response to an inflammatory stimulus. IL-8(6-77) has a 5-10-fold higher activity on neutrophil activation, IL-8(5-77) has increased activity on neutrophil activation and IL-8(7-77) has a higher affinity to receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2 as compared to IL-8(1-77), respectively.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsSeveral N-terminal processed forms are produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from at least peripheral blood monocytes, leukcocytes and endothelial cells. In general, IL-8(1-77) is referred to as interleukin-8. IL-8(6-77) is the most promiment form.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- (Ala-IL-8)77 antibody(Ser-IL-8)72 antibody3 10C antibody
- 310C antibodyAMCF 1 antibodyAMCF1 antibodyAMCF1 antibodyb ENAP antibodyBbeta thromboglobulin like protein antibodyBeta thromboglobulin like protein antibodyBeta thromboglobulin like protein antibodyC-X-C motif chemokine 8 antibodyCXC chemokine ligand 8 antibodyCXC chemokine ligand 8 antibodyCXCL 8 antibodyCXCL8 antibodyCXCL8 antibodyEmoctakin antibodyEmoctakin antibodyGCP 1 antibodyGCP-1 antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein I antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein II antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein III antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein IV antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein V antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein VI antibodyGCP1 antibodyGranulocyte chemotactic protein 1 antibodyIL 8 antibodyIL-8 antibodyIL-8(1-77) antibodyIL-8(9-77) antibodyIL8 antibodyIL8/NAP1 form I antibodyIL8/NAP1 form II antibodyIL8/NAP1 form III antibodyIL8/NAP1 form IV antibodyIL8/NAP1 form V antibodyIL8/NAP1 form VI antibodyIL8_HUMAN antibodyInteleukin 8 antibodyInteleukin 8 antibodyInterleukin8 antibodyK 60 antibodyK60 antibodyK60 antibodyLECT antibodyLECT antibodyLUCT antibodyLUCT antibodyLymphocyte derived neutrophil activating factor antibodyLymphocyte derived neutrophil activating factor antibodyLymphocyte-derived neutrophil-activating factor antibodyLYNAP antibodyLYNAP antibodyMDNCF antibodyMDNCF-b antibodyMDNCF-c antibodyMONAP antibodyMonocyte derived neutrophil activating peptide antibodyMonocyte derived neutrophil activating protein antibodyMonocyte derived neutrophil activating protein antibodyMonocyte derived neutrophil chemotactic factor antibodyMonocyte derived neutrophil chemotactic factor antibodyMonocyte-derived neutrophil chemotactic factor antibodyMonocyte-derived neutrophil-activating peptide antibodyNAF antibodyNAP 1 antibodyNAP-1 antibodyNAP1 antibodyNeutrophil activating factor antibodyNeutrophil activating factor antibodyNeutrophil activating peptide 1 antibodyNeutrophil activating peptide 1 antibodyNeutrophil activating protein 1 antibodyNeutrophil activating protein 1 antibodyNeutrophil-activating factor antibodyNeutrophil-activating protein 1 antibodyProtein 3 10C antibodyProtein 3-10C antibodySCYB 8 antibodySCYB8 antibodySCYB8 antibodySmall inducible cytokine subfamily B member 8 antibodyT cell chemotactic factor antibodyT cell chemotactic factor antibodyT-cell chemotactic factor antibodyTSG 1 antibodyTSG1 antibody
References for Anti-IL8 antibody [AS14] (ab17268)
This product has been referenced in:
- Midgley AR & Hepburn MR Use of the double-antibody method to separate antibody bound from free ligand in radioimmunoassay. Methods Enzymol 70:266-74 (1980). Read more (PubMed: 7421592) »