Anti-IL8 antibody [B-K8] - Azide free (ab47198)
- Product nameAnti-IL8 antibody [B-K8] - Azide freeSee all IL8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [B-K8] to IL8 - Azide free
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for both natural and recombinant IL8.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length IL8 protein (Human)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Sterile-filtered through 0.22 µm and treated to remove endotoxins. Carrier and preservative free.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberB-K8
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47198 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocks IL8 induced chemotaxis of human neutrophils.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionIL-8 is a chemotactic factor that attracts neutrophils, basophils, and T-cells, but not monocytes. It is also involved in neutrophil activation. It is released from several cell types in response to an inflammatory stimulus. IL-8(6-77) has a 5-10-fold higher activity on neutrophil activation, IL-8(5-77) has increased activity on neutrophil activation and IL-8(7-77) has a higher affinity to receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2 as compared to IL-8(1-77), respectively.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsSeveral N-terminal processed forms are produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from at least peripheral blood monocytes, leukcocytes and endothelial cells. In general, IL-8(1-77) is referred to as interleukin-8. IL-8(6-77) is the most promiment form.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- (Ala-IL-8)77 antibody(Ser-IL-8)72 antibodyBbeta thromboglobulin like protein antibody
- C-X-C motif chemokine 8 antibodyCXCL8 antibodyEmoctakin antibodyGCP-1 antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein I antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein II antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein III antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein IV antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein V antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein VI antibodyGCP1 antibodyGranulocyte chemotactic protein 1 antibodyIL-8 antibodyIL-8(1-77) antibodyIL-8(9-77) antibodyIL8 antibodyIL8/NAP1 form I antibodyIL8/NAP1 form II antibodyIL8/NAP1 form III antibodyIL8/NAP1 form IV antibodyIL8/NAP1 form V antibodyIL8/NAP1 form VI antibodyIL8_HUMAN antibodyInteleukin 8 antibodyLECT antibodyLUCT antibodyLymphocyte-derived neutrophil-activating factor antibodyLYNAP antibodyMDNCF antibodyMDNCF-b antibodyMDNCF-c antibodyMONAP antibodyMonocyte-derived neutrophil chemotactic factor antibodyMonocyte-derived neutrophil-activating peptide antibodyNAF antibodyNAP-1 antibodyNAP1 antibodyNeutrophil activating peptide 1 antibodyNeutrophil activating protein 1 antibodyNeutrophil-activating factor antibodyNeutrophil-activating protein 1 antibodyProtein 3 10C antibodyProtein 3-10C antibodySCYB8 antibodySmall inducible cytokine subfamily B member 8 antibodyT cell chemotactic factor antibodyT-cell chemotactic factor antibodyTSG1 antibody
References for Anti-IL8 antibody [B-K8] - Azide free (ab47198)
ab47198 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.