Anti-IL8 antibody [EPR1116(2)] (ab110727)
- Product nameAnti-IL8 antibody [EPR1116(2)]See all IL8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR1116(2)] to IL8
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Does not react withRat
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human IL8.
- Positive control
- IL8 recombinant protein.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR1116(2)
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110727 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.|
- FunctionIL-8 is a chemotactic factor that attracts neutrophils, basophils, and T-cells, but not monocytes. It is also involved in neutrophil activation. It is released from several cell types in response to an inflammatory stimulus. IL-8(6-77) has a 5-10-fold higher activity on neutrophil activation, IL-8(5-77) has increased activity on neutrophil activation and IL-8(7-77) has a higher affinity to receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2 as compared to IL-8(1-77), respectively.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsSeveral N-terminal processed forms are produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from at least peripheral blood monocytes, leukcocytes and endothelial cells. In general, IL-8(1-77) is referred to as interleukin-8. IL-8(6-77) is the most promiment form.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- (Ala-IL-8)77 antibody
- (Ser-IL-8)72 antibody
- Bbeta thromboglobulin like protein antibody
- C-X-C motif chemokine 8 antibody
- CXCL8 antibody
- Emoctakin antibody
- GCP-1 antibody
- GCP/IL-8 protein I antibody
- GCP/IL-8 protein II antibody
- GCP/IL-8 protein III antibody
- GCP/IL-8 protein IV antibody
- GCP/IL-8 protein V antibody
- GCP/IL-8 protein VI antibody
- GCP1 antibody
- Granulocyte chemotactic protein 1 antibody
- IL-8 antibody
- IL-8(1-77) antibody
- IL-8(9-77) antibody
- IL8 antibody
- IL8/NAP1 form I antibody
- IL8/NAP1 form II antibody
- IL8/NAP1 form III antibody
- IL8/NAP1 form IV antibody
- IL8/NAP1 form V antibody
- IL8/NAP1 form VI antibody
- IL8_HUMAN antibody
- Inteleukin 8 antibody
- LECT antibody
- LUCT antibody
- Lymphocyte-derived neutrophil-activating factor antibody
- LYNAP antibody
- MDNCF antibody
- MDNCF-b antibody
- MDNCF-c antibody
- MONAP antibody
- Monocyte-derived neutrophil chemotactic factor antibody
- Monocyte-derived neutrophil-activating peptide antibody
- NAF antibody
- NAP-1 antibody
- NAP1 antibody
- Neutrophil activating peptide 1 antibody
- Neutrophil activating protein 1 antibody
- Neutrophil-activating factor antibody
- Neutrophil-activating protein 1 antibody
- Protein 3 10C antibody
- Protein 3-10C antibody
- SCYB8 antibody
- Small inducible cytokine subfamily B member 8 antibody
- T cell chemotactic factor antibody
- T-cell chemotactic factor antibody
- TSG1 antibody
Anti-IL8 antibody [EPR1116(2)] images
Anti-IL8 antibody [EPR1116(2)] (ab110727) at 1/1000 dilution + IL8 recombinant protein at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 11 kDa
References for Anti-IL8 antibody [EPR1116(2)] (ab110727)
This product has been referenced in:
- Huang WM et al. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects of Astragalus polysaccharide on EA.hy926 cells. Exp Ther Med 6:199-203 (2013). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23935746) »