Anti-IL8 antibody [MM0219-7F11] (ab89336)
- Product nameAnti-IL8 antibody [MM0219-7F11]See all IL8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MM0219-7F11] to IL8
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-Fr, Neutralising, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein: GAVLPRSAK ELRCQCIKTY SKPFHPKFI K ELRVIESG PH CANTEII VKL SDGREL CLDP KENWV QRVVE KFLK RAENS , corresponding to amino acids 22-98 of Human IL8
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein G affinity chromatography and lyophilized from a 0.2 µm filtered solution.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMM0219-7F11
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab89336 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/20 - 1/100.|
|Neutralising||Neut: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
- FunctionIL-8 is a chemotactic factor that attracts neutrophils, basophils, and T-cells, but not monocytes. It is also involved in neutrophil activation. It is released from several cell types in response to an inflammatory stimulus. IL-8(6-77) has a 5-10-fold higher activity on neutrophil activation, IL-8(5-77) has increased activity on neutrophil activation and IL-8(7-77) has a higher affinity to receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2 as compared to IL-8(1-77), respectively.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsSeveral N-terminal processed forms are produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from at least peripheral blood monocytes, leukcocytes and endothelial cells. In general, IL-8(1-77) is referred to as interleukin-8. IL-8(6-77) is the most promiment form.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- (Ala-IL-8)77 antibody
- (Ser-IL-8)72 antibody
- Bbeta thromboglobulin like protein antibody
- C-X-C motif chemokine 8 antibody
- CXCL8 antibody
- Emoctakin antibody
- GCP-1 antibody
- GCP/IL-8 protein I antibody
- GCP/IL-8 protein II antibody
- GCP/IL-8 protein III antibody
- GCP/IL-8 protein IV antibody
- GCP/IL-8 protein V antibody
- GCP/IL-8 protein VI antibody
- GCP1 antibody
- Granulocyte chemotactic protein 1 antibody
- IL-8 antibody
- IL-8(1-77) antibody
- IL-8(9-77) antibody
- IL8 antibody
- IL8/NAP1 form I antibody
- IL8/NAP1 form II antibody
- IL8/NAP1 form III antibody
- IL8/NAP1 form IV antibody
- IL8/NAP1 form V antibody
- IL8/NAP1 form VI antibody
- IL8_HUMAN antibody
- Inteleukin 8 antibody
- LECT antibody
- LUCT antibody
- Lymphocyte-derived neutrophil-activating factor antibody
- LYNAP antibody
- MDNCF antibody
- MDNCF-b antibody
- MDNCF-c antibody
- MONAP antibody
- Monocyte-derived neutrophil chemotactic factor antibody
- Monocyte-derived neutrophil-activating peptide antibody
- NAF antibody
- NAP-1 antibody
- NAP1 antibody
- Neutrophil activating peptide 1 antibody
- Neutrophil activating protein 1 antibody
- Neutrophil-activating factor antibody
- Neutrophil-activating protein 1 antibody
- Protein 3 10C antibody
- Protein 3-10C antibody
- SCYB8 antibody
- Small inducible cytokine subfamily B member 8 antibody
- T cell chemotactic factor antibody
- T-cell chemotactic factor antibody
- TSG1 antibody
Anti-IL8 antibody [MM0219-7F11] images
Immunofluorescence analysis of Human pancreas (left panels), freshly isolated d0-islets (centre panels) and cultured d3-islets (right panels). IL8 was stained using ab89336 at 1/50 dilution.
References for Anti-IL8 antibody [MM0219-7F11] (ab89336)
This product has been referenced in:
- Negi S et al. Analysis of Beta-Cell Gene Expression Reveals Inflammatory Signaling and Evidence of Dedifferentiation following Human Islet Isolation and Culture. PLoS One 7:e30415 (2012). IHC-Fr ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22299040) »