Anti-IL8 antibody (ab106350)
- Product nameAnti-IL8 antibodySee all IL8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IL8
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: CLDPKENWVQRVVEKFLKR, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 77-95 of Human IL8.
- Positive controlHuman appedicitis tissue. Recombinant Human IL8 protein
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide, 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 5mg BSA, 0.9mg Sodium chloride, 0.2mg Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106350 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionIL-8 is a chemotactic factor that attracts neutrophils, basophils, and T-cells, but not monocytes. It is also involved in neutrophil activation. It is released from several cell types in response to an inflammatory stimulus. IL-8(6-77) has a 5-10-fold higher activity on neutrophil activation, IL-8(5-77) has increased activity on neutrophil activation and IL-8(7-77) has a higher affinity to receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2 as compared to IL-8(1-77), respectively.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsSeveral N-terminal processed forms are produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from at least peripheral blood monocytes, leukcocytes and endothelial cells. In general, IL-8(1-77) is referred to as interleukin-8. IL-8(6-77) is the most promiment form.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- (Ala-IL-8)77 antibody(Ser-IL-8)72 antibodyBbeta thromboglobulin like protein antibody
- C-X-C motif chemokine 8 antibodyCXCL8 antibodyEmoctakin antibodyGCP-1 antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein I antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein II antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein III antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein IV antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein V antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein VI antibodyGCP1 antibodyGranulocyte chemotactic protein 1 antibodyIL-8 antibodyIL-8(1-77) antibodyIL-8(9-77) antibodyIL8 antibodyIL8/NAP1 form I antibodyIL8/NAP1 form II antibodyIL8/NAP1 form III antibodyIL8/NAP1 form IV antibodyIL8/NAP1 form V antibodyIL8/NAP1 form VI antibodyIL8_HUMAN antibodyInteleukin 8 antibodyLECT antibodyLUCT antibodyLymphocyte-derived neutrophil-activating factor antibodyLYNAP antibodyMDNCF antibodyMDNCF-b antibodyMDNCF-c antibodyMONAP antibodyMonocyte-derived neutrophil chemotactic factor antibodyMonocyte-derived neutrophil-activating peptide antibodyNAF antibodyNAP-1 antibodyNAP1 antibodyNeutrophil activating peptide 1 antibodyNeutrophil activating protein 1 antibodyNeutrophil-activating factor antibodyNeutrophil-activating protein 1 antibodyProtein 3 10C antibodyProtein 3-10C antibodySCYB8 antibodySmall inducible cytokine subfamily B member 8 antibodyT cell chemotactic factor antibodyT-cell chemotactic factor antibodyTSG1 antibody
Anti-IL8 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-IL8 antibody (ab106350) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Recombinant Human IL8 protein at 20ng
Lane 2 : Recombinant Human IL8 protein at 10ng
Lane 3 : Recombinant Human IL8 protein at 5ng
Lane 4 : Raji whole cell lysate
Lane 5 : MK (55kD)
Predicted band size : 11 kDa
ab106350, at 1µg/ml, staining IL8 in paraffin-embedded Human appedicitis tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-IL8 antibody (ab106350)
ab106350 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.