Anti-IL8 antibody (ab7747)
- Product nameAnti-IL8 antibodySee all IL8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IL8
- SpecificityThe antibody reacts with human natural and recombinant IL-8 as assessed by ELISA. The antibody inhibits the biological activity of human native and recombinant IL-8.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, IP, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human, Cynomolgus Monkey, Rhesus monkey
Recombinant full length protein (human)
- Positive controlrecombinant IL-8, activated macrophages
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS with 0.02% sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7747 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 17208399|
|WB||WB: 1/10. Detects a band of approximately 6-8 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 11.1 kDa). IL-8 appears to exist as a dimer in solution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionIL-8 is a chemotactic factor that attracts neutrophils, basophils, and T-cells, but not monocytes. It is also involved in neutrophil activation. It is released from several cell types in response to an inflammatory stimulus. IL-8(6-77) has a 5-10-fold higher activity on neutrophil activation, IL-8(5-77) has increased activity on neutrophil activation and IL-8(7-77) has a higher affinity to receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2 as compared to IL-8(1-77), respectively.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsSeveral N-terminal processed forms are produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from at least peripheral blood monocytes, leukcocytes and endothelial cells. In general, IL-8(1-77) is referred to as interleukin-8. IL-8(6-77) is the most promiment form.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- (Ala-IL-8)77 antibody(Ser-IL-8)72 antibody3 10C antibody
- 310C antibodyAMCF 1 antibodyAMCF1 antibodyb ENAP antibodyBbeta thromboglobulin like protein antibodyBeta thromboglobulin like protein antibodyC-X-C motif chemokine 8 antibodyCXC chemokine ligand 8 antibodyCXCL 8 antibodyCXCL8 antibodyEmoctakin antibodyGCP 1 antibodyGCP-1 antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein I antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein II antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein III antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein IV antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein V antibodyGCP/IL-8 protein VI antibodyGCP1 antibodyGranulocyte chemotactic protein 1 antibodyIL 8 antibodyIL-8 antibodyIL-8(1-77) antibodyIL-8(9-77) antibodyIL8 antibodyIL8/NAP1 form I antibodyIL8/NAP1 form II antibodyIL8/NAP1 form III antibodyIL8/NAP1 form IV antibodyIL8/NAP1 form V antibodyIL8/NAP1 form VI antibodyIL8_HUMAN antibodyInteleukin 8 antibodyInterleukin8 antibodyK 60 antibodyK60 antibodyLECT antibodyLUCT antibodyLymphocyte derived neutrophil activating factor antibodyLymphocyte-derived neutrophil-activating factor antibodyLYNAP antibodyMDNCF antibodyMDNCF-b antibodyMDNCF-c antibodyMONAP antibodyMonocyte derived neutrophil activating peptide antibodyMonocyte derived neutrophil activating protein antibodyMonocyte derived neutrophil chemotactic factor antibodyMonocyte-derived neutrophil chemotactic factor antibodyMonocyte-derived neutrophil-activating peptide antibodyNAF antibodyNAP 1 antibodyNAP-1 antibodyNAP1 antibodyNeutrophil activating factor antibodyNeutrophil activating peptide 1 antibodyNeutrophil activating protein 1 antibodyNeutrophil-activating factor antibodyNeutrophil-activating protein 1 antibodyProtein 3 10C antibodyProtein 3-10C antibodySCYB 8 antibodySCYB8 antibodySmall inducible cytokine subfamily B member 8 antibodyT cell chemotactic factor antibodyT-cell chemotactic factor antibodyTSG 1 antibodyTSG1 antibody
Anti-IL8 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-IL8 antibody (ab7747) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 :
IL8 protein (Active) (ab73858) at 0.1 µg
Lane 2 :
IL8 protein (Active) (ab73858) at 0.01 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 5000 µg/ml
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 1 minute
References for Anti-IL8 antibody (ab7747)
This product has been referenced in:
- Neri M et al. Myocardial expression of TNF-alpha, IL-1beta, IL-6, IL-8, IL-10 and MCP-1 after a single MDMA dose administered in a rat model. Curr Pharm Biotechnol 11:413-20 (2010). IHC-P ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 20420568) »
- Souza RF et al. Gastroesophageal reflux might cause esophagitis through a cytokine-mediated mechanism rather than caustic acid injury. Gastroenterology 137:1776-84 (2009). IHC-P ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 19660463) »