Anti-IMPAD1 antibody (ab69311)
- Product nameAnti-IMPAD1 antibodySee all IMPAD1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse polyclonal to IMPAD1
- SpecificityThis antibody is reactive against mammalian transfected lysate.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
IMPAD1 (AAH17797, 1 a.a. ~ 359 a.a) human protein.
- Positive controlTransfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69311 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).|
- RelevanceIMPAD1 belongs to the inositol monophosphatase family. Catalytic activity: Myo-inositol phosphate + H2O = myo-inositol + phosphate.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass membrane protein
- IMP 3 antibodyIMPA3 antibodyIMPase 3 antibody
- Inositol monophosphatase domain containing protein 1 antibodyMyo inositol monophosphatase A3 antibody
Anti-IMPAD1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-IMPAD1 antibody (ab69311) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : IMPAD1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-IMPAD1 antibody (ab69311)
ab69311 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.