Anti-INTS1 antibody (ab121692)
- Product nameAnti-INTS1 antibodySee all INTS1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to INTS1
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen sequence: LTEEEDSQTE LLIAEEKLSP EQEGQLMPRY EELAESVEEY VLDMLRDQLN RRQPIDNVSR NLLRLLTSTC GYKEVRLLAV QKLEMWLQNP K, corresponding to amino acids 289-379 of Human INTS1
- Positive controlHuman thyroid gland tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab121692 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/900. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Use buffer at pH 6 for antigen retrieval.|
- FunctionComponent of the Integrator complex, a complex involved in the small nuclear RNAs (snRNA) U1 and U2 transcription and in their 3'-box-dependent processing. The Integrator complex is associated with the C-terminal domain (CTD) of RNA polymerase II largest subunit (POLR2A) and is recruited to the U1 and U2 snRNAs genes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Integrator subunit 1 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus membrane.
- Int1 antibodyINT1_HUMAN antibodyIntegrator complex subunit 1 antibody
- ints1 antibodyNET28 antibody
Anti-INTS1 antibody images
Immunohistochemical staining of paraffin embedded Human thyroid gland tissue, using 1/900 ab121692.
References for Anti-INTS1 antibody (ab121692)
ab121692 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.