Anti-INTS2 antibody (ab74982)
- Product nameAnti-INTS2 antibodySee all INTS2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to INTS2
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
synthesized peptide derived from an internal sequence of human INTS2
- Positive control
- extracts from RAW264.7 cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74982 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 134 kDa.|
- Relevance INTS2 is a subunit of the Integrator complex, which associates with the C-terminal domain of RNA polymerase II large subunit (POLR2A; MIM 180660) and mediates 3-prime end processing of small nuclear RNAs U1 (RNU1; MIM 180680) and U2 (RNU2; MIM 180690) (Baillat et al., 2005 [PubMed 16239144]). INTS2 is a component of the Integrator complex, a complex involved in the small nuclear RNAs (snRNA) U1 and U2 transcription and in their 3'-box-dependent processing. The Integrator complex is associated with the C-terminal domain (CTD) of RNA polymerase II largest subunit (POLR2A) and is recruited to the U1 and U2 snRNAs genes.
- Cellular localizationNuclear membrane
- INT2 antibody
- Integrator complex subunit 2 antibody
- KIAA1287 antibody
Anti-INTS2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-INTS2 antibody (ab74982) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from RAW264.7 cells
Lane 2 : extracts from RAW264.7 cells with immunizing peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 134 kDa
Observed band size : 140 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-INTS2 antibody (ab74982)
ab74982 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.