Anti-IP10 antibody (Biotin) (ab12656)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab12656 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 11.7 kDa. Sensitivity = 1.5-3.0 ng/lane
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionChemotactic for monocytes and T-lymphocytes. Binds to CXCR3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsCXCL10(1-73) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from keratinocytes.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- 10 kDa interferon gamma induced protein antibody10 kDa interferon gamma-induced protein antibodyC X C motif chemokine 10 antibody
- C7 antibodyChemokine (C X C motif) ligand 10 antibodyChemokine CXC motif ligand 10 antibodyCrg 2 antibodyCRG2 antibodyCXCL 10 antibodyCXCL10 antibodyCXCL10(1-73) antibodyCXL10_HUMAN antibodyGamma IP10 antibodyGamma-IP10 antibodygIP 10 antibodyGIP10 antibodyIFI 10 antibodyIFI10 antibodyINP 10 antibodyINP10 antibodyInterferon activated gene 10 antibodyInterferon gamma induced cell line antibodyInterferon inducible cytokine IP 10 antibodyInterferon inducible cytokine IP10 antibodyIP 10 antibodyIP-10 antibodyMob 1 antibodyMOB1 antibodyProtein 10 from interferon (gamma) induced cell line antibodySCYB 10 antibodySCYB10 antibodySmall inducible cytokine B10 antibodySmall inducible cytokine B10 precursor antibodySmall inducible cytokine subfamily B (Cys X Cys) member 10 antibodySmall inducible cytokine subfamily B CXC member 10 antibodySmall-inducible cytokine B10 antibody
References for Anti-IP10 antibody (Biotin) (ab12656)
ab12656 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.