Ibuprofen (conjugated) antibody (ab53392)
- Product nameIbuprofen (conjugated) antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Ibuprofen (conjugated)
- SpecificityThis antibody targets conjugated Ibuprofen. Antibody specificity was determined by ELISA competition experiments with the following antigens: Ibuprofen-PC cross reactivity: 1 Ketoprofen-PC cross reactivity: 1/>50,000 Phenylacetic acid-PC cross reactivity: 1/>50,000 Valproic acid-PC cross reactivity: 1/>50,000
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityNot Applicable
Synthetic Ibuprofen conjugated to protein carrier
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, Deionized water
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53392 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ICC: 1/1000 - 1/5000.
WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceIbuprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It is used for relief of symptoms of arthritis, primary dysmenorrhoea, fever and as an analgesic, especially where there is an inflammatory component.
References for Ibuprofen (conjugated) antibody (ab53392)
ab53392 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.