For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Edited and contributed to by four Abcam employees
Immunohistochemistry has long been a cornerstone technique in biomedical research, but there have been major new developments in recent years, including a growing trend towards automation and high throughput technology. These new techniques, often coupled with some of the established methodology, have seen an expanding range of applications. Immunohistochemistry: Methods Express is a comprehensive research guide that describes both the key new techniques and more established methods. Every chapter discusses the merits and limitations of the various approaches and then provides selected tried-and-tested protocols, as well as a plethora of good practical advice, for immediate use at the bench. This book is an essential laboratory manual for all life science researchers who use immunochemistry. It is a book which both experienced researchers and those new to the field will find invaluable.
2. Antibodies for immunochemistry
3. The selection of reporter labels
4. Immunochemical staining technique
5. Multiple immunochemical staining techniques
6. Confocal microscopy and immunohistochemistry
7. Ultrastructural immunochemistry
8. Image capture, analysis and quantification
9. Quality assurance in immunohistochemistry
10. Automated immunochemistry
Paperback: 300 pages
Publisher: Scion Publishing Ltd (15 Dec 2006)
ab94964 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.