Anti-Influenza A Virus Hemagglutinin H1 antibody [B219M] (ab66189)
- Product nameAnti-Influenza A Virus Hemagglutinin H1 antibody [B219M]See all Influenza A Virus Hemagglutinin H1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [B219M] to Influenza A Virus Hemagglutinin H1
- SpecificityReacts with Hemagglutinin from Influenza A Virus of H1 serotype. ab66189 has tested positive against the following Influenza A strains: A/Beijing/262/95 (H1N1) A/New Caledonia/20/99 (H1N1) A/Taiwan/1/86 (H1N1) ab66189 has tested negative against the following Influenza A strains: A/Japan/305/57 (H2N2) A/Panama/2007/99 (H3N2) A/Shangdong/9/93 (H3N2) A/Netherlands/219/03 (H7N7) A/New York/107/2003 (H7N2)
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with Influenza A Virus.
Purified Influenza A/NewCaledonia/20/99 virus (strain H1N1)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notes>90% pure (SDS-PAGE).
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberB219M
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab66189 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- RelevanceInfluenza A virus is a major public health threat. Novel influenza virus strains caused by genetic drift and viral recombination emerge periodically to which humans have little or no immunity, resulting in devastating pandemics. Influenza A can exist in a variety of animals; however it is in birds that all subtypes can be found. These subtypes are classified based on the combination of the virus coat glycoproteins hemagglutinin (HA) and neuraminidase (NA) subtypes. In natural infection, inactive HA is matured into HA1 and HA2 outside the cell by one or more trypsin-like, arginine-specific endoprotease secreted by the bronchial epithelial cells.
- HA antibodyHemagglutinin antibodyHemagglutinin HA antibody
Anti-Influenza A Virus Hemagglutinin H1 antibody [B219M] images
Anti-Influenza A Virus Hemagglutinin H1 antibody [B219M] (ab66189) at 5 µg/ml + Influenza A/Taiwan/1/86 at 0.5 µg
HRP-conjugated anti-mouse IgG
Performed under reducing conditions.
References for Anti-Influenza A Virus Hemagglutinin H1 antibody [B219M] (ab66189)
This product has been referenced in:
- Farahmand B et al. Influenza Virus Hemagglutinin: A Model for Protein N-Glycosylation in Recombinant Escherichia coli. Intervirology : (2011). WB . Read more (PubMed: 21734350) »