Anti-Interferon alpha antibody [AE3] (Biotin) (ab39692)
- Product nameAnti-Interferon alpha antibody [AE3] (Biotin)See all Interferon alpha primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [AE3] to Interferon alpha (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human)
- General notesConcentration varies from lot to lot and can be provided on request.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesPurity tested by electrophoresis.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberAE3
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39692 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.|
- FunctionProduced by macrophages, IFN-alpha have antiviral activities. Interferon stimulates the production of two enzymes: a protein kinase and an oligoadenylate synthetase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha/beta interferon family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- IFL antibodyIFN alpha antibodyIFN antibody
- IFN-alpha-1/13 antibodyIFNA@ antibodyIFNA1 antibodyIFNA1_HUMAN antibodyIFNA13 antibodyInterferon alpha 1 antibodyInterferon alpha 1/13 antibodyInterferon alpha 13 antibodyInterferon alpha D antibodyInterferon alpha leukocyte antibodyInterferon alpha-1/13 antibodyInterferon alpha-D antibodyInterferon leukocyte antibodyLeIF D antibodyMGC138207 antibodyMGC138505 antibodyMGC138507 antibody
References for Anti-Interferon alpha antibody [AE3] (Biotin) (ab39692)
ab39692 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.