Anti-Interferon alpha antibody [ST29] (ab20200)
- Product nameAnti-Interferon alpha antibody [ST29]See all Interferon alpha primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [ST29] to Interferon alpha
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA, Neutralising more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Human interferon (HuIFN) produced by Namalwa cells (HuIFN-aN).
- General notesMyeloma: NS2
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberST29
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20200 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Capture at 5µg/ml with ab84257 as Detection.|
|Neutralising||Neut: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionProduced by macrophages, IFN-alpha have antiviral activities. Interferon stimulates the production of two enzymes: a protein kinase and an oligoadenylate synthetase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha/beta interferon family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- IFL antibodyIFN alpha antibodyIFN antibody
- IFN-alpha-1/13 antibodyIFNA@ antibodyIFNA1 antibodyIFNA1_HUMAN antibodyIFNA13 antibodyInterferon alpha 1 antibodyInterferon alpha 1/13 antibodyInterferon alpha 13 antibodyInterferon alpha D antibodyInterferon alpha leukocyte antibodyInterferon alpha-1/13 antibodyInterferon alpha-D antibodyInterferon leukocyte antibodyLeIF D antibodyMGC138207 antibodyMGC138505 antibodyMGC138507 antibody
Anti-Interferon alpha antibody [ST29] images
Standard Curve for Interferon alpha (Analyte: ab48750) dilution range 1pg/ml to 1ug/ml using Capture Antibody Mouse monoclonal [ST29] to Interferon alpha (ab20200) at 5ug/ml and Detector Antibody Rabbit polyclonal to Interferon alpha (Biotin) (ab84257) at 0.5ug/ml.
References for Anti-Interferon alpha antibody [ST29] (ab20200)
This product has been referenced in:
- Shearer M et al. Monoclonal antibodies that distinguish between subspecies of human interferon-alpha and that detect interferon oligomers. J Immunol 133:3096-101 (1984). Read more (PubMed: 6491281) »