Interferon gamma Mouse Elipair Kit (Reagents for 5 x 96 Well Plates) (ab47618)
- Product nameInterferon gamma Mouse Elipair Kit (Reagents for 5 x 96 Well Plates)See all Interferon gamma kits ...
- Tests5 x 96 well plate
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
The murine IFN-gamma Eli-pair includes both the capture and the detection antibodies as well as Horse-Radish peroxidase conjugated Streptavidin (HRP-Strep) and TMB which are the reagents used in the colour development step.
This Eli-pair set is intended to measure murine IFN-gamma in cell -culture supernatants, as well as in serum samples. The enclosed procedures provide general guidelines for ELISA preparation. This procedure may need some optimization depending on the plastic, matrix, standard range.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant Murine Interferon gamma
Range: 31.25 pg/ml - 1000 pg/ml
Sensitivity < 15 pg/ml
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 5 x 96 tests Capture Ab Monoclonal anti-mIFN gamma Clone DB1 1 x 0.5ml Detection biotinylated antibody Poly anti-mIFN gamma (Reconstitute with 0.55 ml PBS 0.1% Azide w/v or another preservative. ) 1 x 0.55ml Murine IFN gamma Eli-standard 5 vials Ready-to-use TMB 2 vials Streptavidin-HRP 1 vial
- Research Areas
- RelevanceIFN-gamma is produced by lymphocytes activated by specific antigens or mitogens. IFN-gamma, in addition to having antiviral activity, has important immunoregulatory functions. It is a potent activator of macrophages, it has antiproliferative effects on transformed cells and it can potentiate the antiviral and antitumor effects of the type I interferons.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- IFN gamma
- Interferon gamma
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47618 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Interferon gamma Mouse Elipair Kit (Reagents for 5 x 96 Well Plates) images
Murine IFN-gamma Standard curve ranging from 31.25 to 1000 pg/mL
References for Interferon gamma Mouse Elipair Kit (Reagents for 5 x 96 Well Plates) (ab47618)
ab47618 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.