Anti-Intra Acrosomal Protein antibody [Hs-14] (FITC) (ab77238)
- Product nameAnti-Intra Acrosomal Protein antibody [Hs-14] (FITC)See all Intra Acrosomal Protein primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [Hs-14] to Intra Acrosomal Protein (FITC)
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Conjugation notesThe purified antibody is conjugated with Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) under optimum conditions. The reagent is free of unconjugated FITC and adjusted for direct use.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Freshly ejaculated human sperms (washed in PBS and extracted in 3% acetic acid, 10% glycerol, 30 mM benzaminidine. The acid extract was dialyzed against 0.2% acetic acid and subsequently used for immunization).
- Positive control
- Sperm cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA(high-grade protease free), Tris buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PuritySize exclusion
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberHs-14
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77238 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityTestis.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle > acrosome. Nascent acrosomal vesicle of Golgi phase spermatids.
- Acrosomal protein SP 10 antibody
- Acrosomal protein SP-10 antibody
- Acrosomal vesicle protein 1 antibody
- ACRV1 antibody
- ASPX_HUMAN antibody
- D11S4365 antibody
- Msa63 antibody
- SP 10 antibody
- Sp10 antibody
- SPACA2 antibody
- Sperm protein 10 antibody
References for Anti-Intra Acrosomal Protein antibody [Hs-14] (FITC) (ab77238)
This product has been referenced in:
- Peknicova J et al. Monoclonal antibodies against sperm intra-acrosomal antigens as markers for male infertility diagnostics and estimation of spermatogenesis. Am J Reprod Immunol 53:42-9 (2005). Read more (PubMed: 15667524) »
- Chládek D et al. [Use of human sperm protein monoclonal antibodies in the diagnosis of sperm pathology and selection of a suitable assisted reproduction method for fertilization] Ceska Gynekol 65:28-32 (2000). Read more (PubMed: 10750294) »