Anti-Invadolysin antibody (ab58996)
- Product nameAnti-Invadolysin antibodySee all Invadolysin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Invadolysin
- Specificityab58996 recognizes all but the shortest form of human Invadolysin. We have a range of domain specific antibodies for this target. For a full list please see all Invadolysin antibodies.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Pig
Synthetic peptide based on the propeptide domain of human Invadolysin. Immunizing peptide available on request, please contact a customer service representative to ask for availability.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 500mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab58996 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
A recommended starting concentration for Western blots is 1:1,000 when using colorimetric substrates such as BCIP/NBT, and 1:5,000 for chemiluminescent substrates.
EDTA/EGTA treatment of tissues or lysates is required to see latent zymogen.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceInvadolysin, also known as Leismanolysin-Like proteinase, is a metalloproteinase of the MA clan, family M8, which is distinguished from the other families of metalloproteinases by an insert in the zinc binding site. The “classical” zinc binding motif of HExxHxxxxH contains an insert of 65 residues in the Leishmania form of Leishmanolysin, and varies from 62-105 residues amongst different parasite leishmanolysin isoforms.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- Gp63 antibodyGP63 like antibodyINV antibody
- IX14 antibodyLeishmanolysin Like Peptidase antibodyleishmanolysin-like (metallopeptidase M8 family) antibodyLMLN antibodyMsp antibody
Anti-Invadolysin antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Invadolysin antibody (ab58996) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Cell media from epithelial carcinoma A-431(treated with SF)
Lane 2 : Cell media from human epithelial carcinoma A-431 (treated with TPA)
Lane 3 : Cell media from human epithelial carcinoma A-431(treated with RA)
Lysates/proteins at 20 µl per lane.
Predicted band size : 74 kDa
References for Anti-Invadolysin antibody (ab58996)
ab58996 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.