Anti-Involucrin antibody [SY5], prediluted (ab74181)
- Product nameAnti-Involucrin antibody [SY5], predilutedSee all Involucrin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [SY5] to Involucrin, prediluted
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Dog, Human, Pig, Monkey, Owl, Gorilla
Human involucrin from keratinocytes
- EpitopeCodon 421-568
- Positive control
- Human skin. LS174T cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5M Tris HCl, stabilizing buffer, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab74181 was purified from ascites fluid.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSY5
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74181 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Note: Enzyme digestion is better than citrate buffer based epitope unmasking.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPart of the insoluble cornified cell envelope (CE) of stratified squamous epithelia.
- Tissue specificityKeratinocytes of epidermis and other stratified squamous epithelia.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the involucrin family.
modificationsSubstrate of transglutaminase. Some glutamines and lysines are cross-linked to other involucrin molecules, to other proteins such as keratin, desmoplakin, periplakin and envoplakin, and to lipids like omega-hydroxyceramide.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Constituent of the scaffolding of the cornified envelope.
- INVO_HUMAN antibody
- involucrin antibody
- ivl antibody
Anti-Involucrin antibody [SY5], prediluted images
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human skin stained with ab74181 using peroxidase-conjugate and DAB chromogen.
References for Anti-Involucrin antibody [SY5], prediluted (ab74181)
ab74181 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.