Anti-Ionotropic Glutamate receptor 4 antibody [EPR2512(2)] (ab109431)
- Product nameAnti-Ionotropic Glutamate receptor 4 antibody [EPR2512(2)]See all Ionotropic Glutamate receptor 4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR2512(2)] to Ionotropic Glutamate receptor 4
- Tested applicationsWB, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in the intracellular domain in Human Ionotropic Glutamate receptor 4.
- Positive controlRat brain, Mouse brain, Human cerebellum, and SH-SY5Y lysates; SH-SY5Y cells
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR2512(2)
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109431 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 101 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/10 - 1/100.|
- FunctionIonotropic glutamate receptor. L-glutamate acts as an excitatory neurotransmitter at many synapses in the central nervous system. Binding of the excitatory neurotransmitter L-glutamate induces a conformation change, leading to the opening of the cation channel, and thereby converts the chemical signal to an electrical impulse. The receptor then desensitizes rapidly and enters a transient inactive state, characterized by the presence of bound agonist.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glutamate-gated ion channel (TC 1.A.10.1) family. GRIA4 subfamily.
modificationsPalmitoylated. Depalmitoylated upon glutamate stimulation. Cys-611 palmitoylation leads to Golgi retention and decreased cell surface expression. In contrast, Cys-837 palmitoylation does not affect cell surface expression but regulates stimulation-dependent endocytosis.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane.
- AMPA 4 antibodyAMPA selective glutamate receptor 4 antibodyAMPA-selective glutamate receptor 4 antibody
- AMPA4 antibodyGluA 4 antibodyGluA4 antibodyGluR 4 antibodyGluR D antibodyGluR-4 antibodyGluR-D antibodyGluR4 antibodyGLUR4C antibodyGLURD antibodyGlutamate receptor 4 antibodyGlutamate receptor ionotrophic AMPA 4 antibodyGlutamate receptor ionotropic antibodyGRIA 4 antibodyGria4 antibodyGRIA4_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Ionotropic Glutamate receptor 4 antibody [EPR2512(2)] images
All lanes : Anti-Ionotropic Glutamate receptor 4 antibody [EPR2512(2)] (ab109431) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Rat brain lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse brain lysate
Lane 3 : Human cerebellum lysate
Lane 4 : SH-SY5Y lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 101 kDa
Flow cytometric analysis of permeabilized SH-SY5Y cells using ab109431 at 1/10 dilution (red) or a rabbit IgG (negative) (green).
References for Anti-Ionotropic Glutamate receptor 4 antibody [EPR2512(2)] (ab109431)
ab109431 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.