Anti-JMJD5 antibody (ab36104)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionHistone demethylase required for G2/M phase cell cycle progression. Specifically demethylates dimethylated 'Lys-36' (H3K36me2) of histone H3, an epigenetic repressive mark, thereby acting as a transcription activator. Regulates expression of CCNA1 (cyclin-A1), leading to regulate cancer cell proliferation.
- Tissue specificityWeakly expressed in most cells. Highly expressed in breast cancer cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 JmjC domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- FLJ13798 antibodyJmjC domain-containing protein 5 antibodyJMJD5 antibody
- JMJD5 protein antibodyjumonji domain containing 5 antibodyJumonji domain-containing protein 5 antibodyKDM8_HUMAN antibodyLysine (K) specific demethylase 8 antibodyLysine-specific demethylase 8 antibody
References for Anti-JMJD5 antibody (ab36104)
This product has been referenced in:
- Youn MY et al. JMJD5, a Jumonji C (JmjC) Domain-containing Protein, Negatively Regulates Osteoclastogenesis by Facilitating NFATc1 Protein Degradation. J Biol Chem 287:12994-3004 (2012). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22375008) »