Anti-JunD antibody (ab28837)
- Product nameAnti-JunD antibodySee all JunD primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to JunD
- Specificityab28837 recognises JunD.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, ELISA, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic non-phosphopeptide derived from human JunD around the phosphorylation site of Serine 255.
- Positive control
- Breast carcinoma, extracts from Hela cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28837 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionTranscription factor binding AP-1 sites.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. Jun subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Activator protein 1 antibody
- AP 1 antibody
- AP1 antibody
- Jun D antibody
- jun D proto oncogene antibody
- Jund antibody
- JunD FL isoform antibody
- JUND_HUMAN antibody
- Transcription factor jun D antibody
- Transcription factor jun-D antibody
Anti-JunD antibody images
Lane 1 : Anti-JunD antibody (ab28837) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 2 : Anti-JunD antibody (ab28837) at 1/500 dilution (preincubated with synthesized peptide.)
Lane 1 : extracts from Hela cells.
Lane 2 : extracts from Hela cells.
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Observed band size : 43 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded breast carcinoma, using 1/50 JunD Antibody(ab28837).
References for Anti-JunD antibody (ab28837)
This product has been referenced in:
- Tili E et al. Resveratrol decreases the levels of miR-155 by upregulating miR-663, a microRNA targeting JunB and JunD. Carcinogenesis 31:1561-6 (2010). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20622002) »
- Lemos MC et al. Genetic background influences embryonic lethality and the occurrence of neural tube defects in Men1 null mice: relevance to genetic modifiers. J Endocrinol 203:133-42 (2009). Read more (PubMed: 19587266) »