Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Cytoplasmic Lysate (ab14842)
- Product nameJurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Cytoplasmic LysateSee all Jurkat lysates ...
- General notesWe recommend aliquoting the extracts into single use fractions and then storing them.
- Tested applicationsEMSA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM HEPES, 100mM Potassium Chloride, 1mM Magnesium Chloride, 0.5mM PMSF, 0.5mM DTT. pH 7.9
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
- BackgroundOften this cell line is called 'JM' (Jurkat and JM are derived from the same patient and are sister clones), occasionally JM may be a subclone with somewhat divergent features. Jurkat cells can be transfected and are therefore useful for studies of blood proto-oncogenes expression, apoptosis and cell survival (e.g HIV). They produce IL-2 and can also be used for studies of differentiation.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14842 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Cytoplasmic Lysate (ab14842)
ab14842 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.