Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Nuclear lysate - IFN gamma treated (ab14847)
- Product nameJurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Nuclear lysate - IFN gamma treatedSee all Jurkat lysates ...
- General notesExtracts have been quality control tested by Western blot and the Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA).
- Storage instructionsAliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM HEPES, 100mM Potassium Chloride, 1mM Magnesium Chloride, 0.5mM PMSF, 0.5mM DTT. pH 7.9
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification NotesCells were cultured in medium supplemented with 5 ng/ml interferon gamma for 4 hours at 37°C immediately prior to harvesting
- Research Areas
- BackgroundOften this cell line is called 'JM' (Jurkat and JM are derived from the same patient and are sister clones), occasionally JM may be a subclone with somewhat divergent features. Jurkat cells can be transfected and are therefore useful for studies of blood proto-oncogenes expression, apoptosis and cell survival (e.g HIV). They produce IL-2 and can also be used for studies of differentiation.
References for Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Nuclear lysate - IFN gamma treated (ab14847)
ab14847 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.