Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate - tumor cell line (ab30128)
- Product nameJurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate - tumor cell lineSee all Jurkat lysates ...
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -80°C. Allow to warm to room temp and agitate gently before aliquotting.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% SDS, 10% Glycerol, 0.1% Bromophenol blue, Protease inhibitor, Sodium chloride, EDTA, Magnesium chloride, HEPES, 0.15M Beta mercaptoethanol
- Concentration information loading...
- Lysate notes Protein is isolated from whole tissue homogenates using a proprietary technique. The tissue was frozen in liquid nitrogen immediately after excision and then stored at -70ºC. Quality control: 1. The isolated protein pattern on SDS-PAGE gel is visualized by coomassie blue staining. The pattern is consistent with each lot. 2. The isolated protein is Western Blot analyzed by either a GAPDH or beta-actin antibody. The expression level is consistent with each lot.
- Research Areas
- BackgroundOften this cell line is called 'JM' (Jurkat and JM are derived from the same patient and are sister clones), occasionally JM may be a subclone with somewhat divergent features. Jurkat cells can be transfected and are therefore useful for studies of blood proto-oncogenes expression, apoptosis and cell survival (e.g HIV). They produce IL-2 and can also be used for studies of differentiation.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30128 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Samples need to boiled for 5 minutes and put on ice before use.|
References for Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate - tumor cell line (ab30128)
ab30128 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.