Publishing research using ab10484? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab10484 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Kao TH et al. Ectopic DNMT3L triggers assembly of a repressive complex for retroviral silencing in somatic cells. J Virol 88:10680-95 (2014).
- Santos J & Gil J TRIM28/KAP1 regulates senescence. Immunol Lett 162:281-9 (2014).
- Kubota S et al. Phosphorylation of KRAB-associated protein 1 (KAP1) at Tyr-449, Tyr-458, and Tyr-517 by nuclear tyrosine kinases inhibits the association of KAP1 and heterochromatin protein 1a (HP1a) with heterochromatin. J Biol Chem 288:17871-83 (2013).
- Krebs CJ et al. The KRAB zinc finger protein RSL1 regulates sex- and tissue-specific promoter methylation and dynamic hormone-responsive chromatin configuration. Mol Cell Biol 32:3732-42 (2012).
- Bicknell LS et al. Mutations in ORC1, encoding the largest subunit of the origin recognition complex, cause microcephalic primordial dwarfism resembling Meier-Gorlin syndrome. Nat Genet 43:350-5 (2011).
- Brunton H et al. Analysis of human syndromes with disordered chromatin reveals the impact of heterochromatin on the efficacy of ATM-dependent G2/M checkpoint arrest. Mol Cell Biol 31:4022-35 (2011).
- Powell ML et al. NCoR1 mediates papillomavirus E8;E2C transcriptional repression. J Virol 84:4451-60 (2010).
- Hu G et al. A genome-wide RNAi screen identifies a new transcriptional module required for self-renewal. Genes Dev 23:837-48 (2009).
- Ho J et al. Novel breast cancer metastasis-associated proteins. J Proteome Res 8:583-94 (2009).