Anti-SRC3 antibody [AX15.3] - ChIP Grade (ab2782)
- Product nameAnti-SRC3 antibody [AX15.3] - ChIP GradeSee all SRC3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [AX15.3] to SRC3 - ChIP Grade
- Tested applicationsChIP, WB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Fusion protein encoding amino acid residues 605-1294 of human AIB 1.
- General notesLocus Link: 8202. Alternative names: ACTR, AIB1, RAC3, CTG26, p/CIP, CAGH16, TNRC14, TNRC16, TRAM-1. Alias: Amplified in breast cancer-1.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS, 1 mg/ml BSA, 0.05% sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberAX15.3
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2782 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ChIP||ChIP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 155 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 155 kDa).|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionNuclear receptor coactivator that directly binds nuclear receptors and stimulates the transcriptional activities in a hormone-dependent fashion. Plays a central role in creating a multisubunit coactivator complex, which probably acts via remodeling of chromatin. Involved in the coactivation of different nuclear receptors, such as for steroids (GR and ER), retinoids (RARs and RXRs), thyroid hormone (TRs), vitamin D3 (VDR) and prostanoids (PPARs). Displays histone acetyltransferase activity. Also involved in the coactivation of the NF-kappa-B pathway via its interaction with the NFKB1 subunit. Interacts with PSMB9.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. High expression in heart, skeletal muscle, pancreas and placenta. Low expression in brain, and very low in lung, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SRC/p160 nuclear receptor coactivator family.
Contains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
Contains 1 PAS (PER-ARNT-SIM) domain.
- DomainContains three Leu-Xaa-Xaa-Leu-Leu (LXXLL) motifs. Motifs 1 and 2 are essential for the association with nuclear receptors, and constitute the RID domain (Receptor-interacting domain).
modificationsAcetylated by CREBBP. Acetylation occurs in the RID domain, and disrupts the interaction with nuclear receptors and regulates its function.
Methylated by CARM1.
Phosphorylated by IKK complex. Regulated its function.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Mainly cytoplasmic and weakly nuclear. Upon TNF activation and subsequent phosphorylation, it translocates from the cytoplasm to the nucleus.
- ACTR antibodyAIB 1 antibodyAIB-1 antibody
- AIB1 antibodyAmplified in breast cancer 1 antibodyAmplified in breast cancer 1 protein antibodybHLHe42 antibodyCAGH 16 antibodyCAGH16 antibodyCBP interacting protein antibodyCBP-interacting protein antibodyClass E basic helix-loop-helix protein 42 antibodyCTG 26 antibodyCTG26 antibodyKAT13B / AIB1 antibodyMGC141848 antibodyNCOA 3 antibodyNCoA-3 antibodyNCOA3 antibodyNCOA3_HUMAN antibodyNuclear receptor coactivator 3 antibodyNuclear receptor coactivator 3 antibodypCIP antibodyRAC 3 antibodyRAC-3 antibodyRAC3 antibodyReceptor associated coactivator 3 antibodyReceptor-associated coactivator 3 antibodySRC 3 antibodySRC-3 antibodySRC3 antibodySteroid receptor coactivator protein 3 antibodySteroid receptor coactivator protein 3 antibodyThyroid hormone receptor activator molecule 1 antibodyThyroid hormone receptor activator molecule 1 antibodyTNRC14 antibodyTNRC16 antibodyTRAM 1 antibodyTRAM-1 antibodyTRAM1 antibody
Anti-SRC3 antibody [AX15.3] - ChIP Grade images
Predicted band size : 155 kDa
Western blot of AIB1 on MCF-7 cell extract using ab2782.
References for Anti-SRC3 antibody [AX15.3] - ChIP Grade (ab2782)
This product has been referenced in:
- Levy N et al. Differential regulation of native estrogen receptor-regulatory elements by estradiol, tamoxifen, and raloxifene. Mol Endocrinol 22:287-303 (2008). ChIP ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 17962382) »
- Levy N et al. Multiple transcription factor elements collaborate with estrogen receptor alpha to activate an inducible estrogen response element in the NKG2E gene. Endocrinology 148:3449-58 (2007). Read more (PubMed: 17395694) »