Anti-SRC3 antibody (ab10313)
- Product nameAnti-SRC3 antibodySee all SRC3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SRC3
- Tested applicationsIP, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Immunogen was a synthetic peptide, which represented a portion of human nuclear receptor coactivator 3 encoded within exon 16 (LocusLink ID 8202).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 8mM PBS, 60mM Citrate, 150mM Tris, pH 7-8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Primary antibody notes Steroid and thyroid hormones and retinoic acid regulate a complex array of gene expression activity via intracellular receptor transcription factors belonging to the ligand dependent nuclear receptor superfamily. Adding to the complexity of function of these transcription factors are associated proteins known as coactivators and corepressors which, as their names suggest, enhance or depress transcriptional activity of the nuclear receptor with which they associate. SRC3 is a nuclear receptor coactivator that interacts with nuclear hormone receptors to enhance their transcriptional activator functions. The protein has histone acetyltransferase activity and recruits p300/CBP-associated factor and CREB binding protein as part of a multisubunit coactivation complex. This protein is initially found in the cytoplasm but is translocated into the nucleus upon phosphorylation. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. In addition, a polymorphic repeat region is found in the C-terminus of the encoded protein.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab10313 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 170 kDa.|
- FunctionNuclear receptor coactivator that directly binds nuclear receptors and stimulates the transcriptional activities in a hormone-dependent fashion. Plays a central role in creating a multisubunit coactivator complex, which probably acts via remodeling of chromatin. Involved in the coactivation of different nuclear receptors, such as for steroids (GR and ER), retinoids (RARs and RXRs), thyroid hormone (TRs), vitamin D3 (VDR) and prostanoids (PPARs). Displays histone acetyltransferase activity. Also involved in the coactivation of the NF-kappa-B pathway via its interaction with the NFKB1 subunit. Interacts with PSMB9.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. High expression in heart, skeletal muscle, pancreas and placenta. Low expression in brain, and very low in lung, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SRC/p160 nuclear receptor coactivator family.
Contains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
Contains 1 PAS (PER-ARNT-SIM) domain.
- DomainContains three Leu-Xaa-Xaa-Leu-Leu (LXXLL) motifs. Motifs 1 and 2 are essential for the association with nuclear receptors, and constitute the RID domain (Receptor-interacting domain).
modificationsAcetylated by CREBBP. Acetylation occurs in the RID domain, and disrupts the interaction with nuclear receptors and regulates its function.
Methylated by CARM1.
Phosphorylated by IKK complex. Regulated its function.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Mainly cytoplasmic and weakly nuclear. Upon TNF activation and subsequent phosphorylation, it translocates from the cytoplasm to the nucleus.
- ACTR antibodyACTR antibodyAIB 1 antibody
- AIB-1 antibodyAIB1 antibodyAmplified in breast cancer 1 antibodyAmplified in breast cancer 1 protein antibodybHLHe42 antibodyCAGH 16 antibodyCAGH16 antibodyCBP interacting protein antibodyCBP-interacting protein antibodyClass E basic helix-loop-helix protein 42 antibodyCTG 26 antibodyCTG26 antibodyKAT13B / AIB1 antibodyMGC141848 antibodyNCOA 3 antibodyNCOA 3 antibodyNCoA-3 antibodyNCOA3 antibodyNCOA3_HUMAN antibodyNuclear receptor coactivator 3 antibodypCIP antibodyRAC 3 antibodyRAC-3 antibodyRAC3 antibodyReceptor associated coactivator 3 antibodyReceptor-associated coactivator 3 antibodySRC 3 antibodySRC-3 antibodySRC3 antibodySteroid receptor coactivator protein 3 antibodyThyroid hormone receptor activator molecule 1 antibodyTNRC14 antibodyTNRC16 antibodyTRAM 1 antibodyTRAM-1 antibodyTRAM1 antibody
Anti-SRC3 antibody images
Detection of SRC3 by immunoprecipitation using ab10313 at 20
µg/10mg extract. Samples: 10mg nuclear extract from HeLa cells. Detection: Coomassie Brilliant Blue R250 staining of SDS-PAGE gel followed by mass spectrometry to confirm the identity of the band that is SRC3.
References for Anti-SRC3 antibody (ab10313)
ab10313 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.