Anti-SRC3 antibody (ab85452)
- Product nameAnti-SRC3 antibodySee all SRC3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SRC3
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Pig
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within the internal sequence amino acids 576-625 (DQNPVESSMC QSNSRDHLSD KESKESSVEG AENQRGPLES KGHKKLLQLL) of human KAT13B / AIB1 (NP_006525).
- Positive control293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab85452 is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85452 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 155 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionNuclear receptor coactivator that directly binds nuclear receptors and stimulates the transcriptional activities in a hormone-dependent fashion. Plays a central role in creating a multisubunit coactivator complex, which probably acts via remodeling of chromatin. Involved in the coactivation of different nuclear receptors, such as for steroids (GR and ER), retinoids (RARs and RXRs), thyroid hormone (TRs), vitamin D3 (VDR) and prostanoids (PPARs). Displays histone acetyltransferase activity. Also involved in the coactivation of the NF-kappa-B pathway via its interaction with the NFKB1 subunit. Interacts with PSMB9.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. High expression in heart, skeletal muscle, pancreas and placenta. Low expression in brain, and very low in lung, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SRC/p160 nuclear receptor coactivator family.
Contains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
Contains 1 PAS (PER-ARNT-SIM) domain.
- DomainContains three Leu-Xaa-Xaa-Leu-Leu (LXXLL) motifs. Motifs 1 and 2 are essential for the association with nuclear receptors, and constitute the RID domain (Receptor-interacting domain).
modificationsAcetylated by CREBBP. Acetylation occurs in the RID domain, and disrupts the interaction with nuclear receptors and regulates its function.
Methylated by CARM1.
Phosphorylated by IKK complex. Regulated its function.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Mainly cytoplasmic and weakly nuclear. Upon TNF activation and subsequent phosphorylation, it translocates from the cytoplasm to the nucleus.
- ACTR antibodyAIB 1 antibodyAIB-1 antibody
- AIB1 antibodyAmplified in breast cancer 1 antibodyAmplified in breast cancer 1 protein antibodybHLHe42 antibodyCAGH 16 antibodyCAGH16 antibodyCBP interacting protein antibodyCBP-interacting protein antibodyClass E basic helix-loop-helix protein 42 antibodyCTG 26 antibodyCTG26 antibodyKAT13B / AIB1 antibodyMGC141848 antibodyNCOA 3 antibodyNCoA-3 antibodyNCOA3 antibodyNCOA3_HUMAN antibodyNuclear receptor coactivator 3 antibodypCIP antibodyRAC 3 antibodyRAC-3 antibodyRAC3 antibodyReceptor associated coactivator 3 antibodyReceptor-associated coactivator 3 antibodySRC 3 antibodySRC-3 antibodySRC3 antibodySteroid receptor coactivator protein 3 antibodyThyroid hormone receptor activator molecule 1 antibodyTNRC14 antibodyTNRC16 antibodyTRAM 1 antibodyTRAM-1 antibodyTRAM1 antibody
Anti-SRC3 antibody images
Anti-SRC3 antibody (ab85452) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 155 kDa
Observed band size : 155 kDa
Immunohistochemistry of Human Tonsil lysate tissue at an antibody concentration of 5.0µg/ml using anti-NCOA3 antibody (ab85452)
References for Anti-SRC3 antibody (ab85452)
ab85452 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.