Anti-KAT13C / NCOA2 antibody [2615C1a] (ab53544)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified using protein G column chromatography from culture supernatant of hybridoma cultured in a medium containing bovine IgG depleted (pproximately 95%) fetal bovine serum
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2615C1a
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53544 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 159 kDa.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionTranscriptional coactivator for steroid receptors and nuclear receptors. Coactivator of the steroid binding domain (AF-2) but not of the modulating N-terminal domain (AF-1). Required with NCOA1 to control energy balance between white and brown adipose tissues.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=Chromosomal aberrations involving NCOA2 may be a cause of acute myeloid leukemias. Inversion inv(8)(p11;q13) generates the KAT6A-NCOA2 oncogene, which consists of the N-terminal part of KAT6A and the C-terminal part of NCOA2/TIF2. KAT6A-NCOA2 binds to CREBBP and disrupts its function in transcription activation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SRC/p160 nuclear receptor coactivator family.
Contains 1 bHLH (basic helix-loop-helix) domain.
Contains 1 PAS (PER-ARNT-SIM) domain.
- DomainContains four Leu-Xaa-Xaa-Leu-Leu (LXXLL) motifs. The LXXLL motifs are essential for the association with nuclear receptors and are, at least in part, functionally redundant.
The LLXXLXXXL motif is involved in transcriptional coactivation and CREBBP/CBP binding.
Contains 2 C-terminal transcription activation domains (AD1 and AD2) that can function independently.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- bHLHe75 antibody
- Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 75 antibody
- glucocorticoid receptor interacting protein 1 antibody
- GRIP 1 antibody
- GRIP1 antibody
- hTIF2 antibody
- MED1 antibody
- MGC138808 antibody
- NCoA 2 antibody
- NCoA-2 antibody
- Ncoa2 antibody
- NCOA2_HUMAN antibody
- nuclear receptor coactivator 2 antibody
- Oncogene FGR antibody
- p160 antibody
- SRC 2 antibody
- src2 antibody
- Steroid receptor coactivator 2 antibody
- TIF 2 antibody
- TIF2 antibody
- Transcriptional intermediary factor 2 antibody
Anti-KAT13C / NCOA2 antibody [2615C1a] images
Anti-KAT13C / NCOA2 antibody [2615C1a] (ab53544) + Immunized recombinant protein
Predicted band size : 159 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-KAT13C / NCOA2 antibody [2615C1a] (ab53544)
ab53544 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.