Anti-KAT13D / CLOCK antibody - ChIP Grade (ab3517)
Publishing research using ab3517? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3517 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Zhang X et al. A non-canonical E-box within the MyoD core enhancer is necessary for circadian expression in skeletal muscle. Nucleic Acids Res 40:3419-30 (2012). Gel supershift assays ; Mouse . PubMed: 22210883
- Kaeffer B et al. Non-invasive exploration of neonatal gastric epithelium by using exfoliated epithelial cells. PLoS One 6:e25562 (2011). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22028779
- Andrews JL et al. CLOCK and BMAL1 regulate MyoD and are necessary for maintenance of skeletal muscle phenotype and function. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:19090-5 (2010). ChIP ; Mouse . PubMed: 20956306
- Boateng SY et al. Myocyte remodeling in response to hypertrophic stimuli requires nucleocytoplasmic shuttling of muscle LIM protein. J Mol Cell Cardiol 47:426-35 (2009). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 19376126
- Gibbs JE et al. Circadian timing in the lung; a specific role for bronchiolar epithelial cells. Endocrinology : (2008). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 18787022
- Qi L & Boateng SY The circadian protein Clock localizes to the sarcomeric Z-disk and is a sensor of myofilament cross-bridge activity in cardiac myocytes. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 351:1054-9 (2006). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 17097616