Anti-KAZALD1 antibody (ab121350)
- Product nameAnti-KAZALD1 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to KAZALD1
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 190-292 of Human KAZALD1 .(Uniprot:Q96182)
- Positive controlHuman Stomach tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Note: The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab121350 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/10 - 1/20. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionInvolved in the proliferation of osteoblasts during bone formation and bone regeneration. Promotes matrix assembly.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 IGFBP N-terminal domain.
Contains 1 Kazal-like domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Kazal-type serine protease inhibitor domain-containing protein 1 antibodyKAZALD1 antibodyKAZD1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-KAZALD1 antibody images
ab121350, at 1/10 dilution, staining KAZALD1 in Paraffin-embedded Human stomach tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-KAZALD1 antibody (ab121350)
ab121350 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.