For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameKCNS3 protein (His-DHFR tag)
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight16 kDa
- Amino acids10 to 147
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% Purified via His tag.
Purity was determined to be >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- Delayed rectifier K(+) channel alpha subunit 3
- Delayed rectifier K+ channel alpha subunit 3
- Delayed-rectifier K(+) channel alpha subunit 3
- FunctionPotassium channel subunit. Modulates channel activity and reduces the ion flow.
- Tissue specificityDetected in most tissues, but not in peripheral blood lymphocytes. The highest levels of expression are in lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the potassium channel family. S (TC 1.A.1.2) subfamily. Kv9.3/KCNS3 sub-subfamily.
- DomainThe segment S4 is probably the voltage-sensor and is characterized by a series of positively charged amino acids at every third position.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. May not reach the plasma membrane but remain in an intracellular compartment in the absence of KCNB1.
Information by UniProt
References for KCNS3 protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127651)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"