Anti-KIAA0652 antibody (ab105392)
- Product nameAnti-KIAA0652 antibodySee all KIAA0652 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to KIAA0652
- Specificityab105392 is predicted to not cross-react with other ATG members. Two isoforms of KIAA0652 are known to exist; this antibody will recognize both isoforms.
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
15 amino acid synthetic peptide near the C-terminus of Human KIAA0652 (NP_001136145).
- Positive control
- Rat heart tissue, Mouse heart tissue IF: DU145 cell line
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C. Aliquot and store at -20°C long-term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105392 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionAutophagy factor required for autophagosome formation. Target of the TOR kinase signaling pathway that regulates autophagy through the control of the phosphorylation status of ATG13 and ULK1, and the regulation of the ATG13-ULK1-RB1CC1 complex.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATG13 metazoan family.
modificationsPhosphorylated by ULK1 and ULK2. Phosphorylation status depends on nutrient-rich conditions; dephosphorylated during starvation or following treatment with rapamycin.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Preautophagosomal structure. Under starvation conditions, is localized to puncate structures primarily representing the isolation membrane and the isolation membrane sequesters a portion of the cytoplasm resulting in autophagosome formation.
- ATG13 antibody
- ATG13 autophagy related 13 homolog (S. cerevisiae) antibody
- ATG13_HUMAN antibody
- Autophagy related 13 antibody
- Autophagy related protein 13 antibody
- Autophagy-related protein 13 antibody
- FLJ20698 antibody
- KIAA0652 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000233321 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000233322 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000233323 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000233324 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000233325 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000233326 antibody
Anti-KIAA0652 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-KIAA0652 antibody (ab105392) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat heart tissue lysate without blocking peptide
Lane 2 : Rat heart tissue lysate with blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Immunohistochemistry of KIAA0652 in Mouse heart, using ab105392 at a dilution of 5 µg/ml.
ICC/IF image of ab105392 stained DU145 cells. The cells were 4% paraformaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab105392, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96899, DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Immunofluorescence of ATG13 in Mouse Heart cells using ab105392 at 20 ug/ml.