KIM1 Rat ELISA Kit (ab119597)
- Product nameKIM1 Rat ELISA KitSee all KIM1 kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma, Other biological fluids, Tissue Extracts
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 2 pg/ml
- Range31.2 pg/ml - 2000 pg/ml
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
- Product overview
ab119597 KIM1 Rat ELISA Kit was based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immune-sorbent assay technology. Rat KIM1 specific-specific polyclonal antibodies were precoated onto 96-well plates. The Rat specific detection monoclonal antibodies were biotinylated. The test samples and biotinylated detection antibodies were added to the wells subsequently and then followed by washing with PBS or TBS buffer. Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex was added and unbound conjugates were washed away with PBS or TBS buffer. HRP substrate TMB was used to visualize HRP enzymatic reaction. TMB was catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue color product that changed into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow is proportional to the Rat KIM1 amount of sample captured in plate.
No detectable cross-reactivity with any other cytokine.
Store at 4°C for frequent use, at -20°C for infrequent use. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 96-well plate precoated with anti-Rat KIM1 antibody (12 strips) 1 unit ABC diluent buffer 1 x 12ml Antibody diluent buffer 1 x 12ml Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex (ABC) 1 x 130µl Biotinylated anti-Rat KIM1 antibody 1 x 130µl Lyophilized recombinant Rat KIM1 standard 2 x 10ng Sample diluent buffer 1 x 30ml TMB color developing agent 1 x 10ml TMB stop solution 1 x 10ml
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- HAVR1_HUMANHepatitis A virus cellular receptor 1Kidney injury molecule 1KIM-1T cell immunoglobin domain and mucin domain protein 1T-cell immunoglobulin and mucin domain-containing protein 1T-cell membrane protein 1TIMTIM-1TIM1TIMD-1TIMD1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119597 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for KIM1 Rat ELISA Kit (ab119597)
ab119597 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.