Anti-KIR2DL3 antibody [190IIC311] (ab14825)
- Product nameAnti-KIR2DL3 antibody [190IIC311]See all KIR2DL3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [190IIC311] to KIR2DL3
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, ELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human).
- EpitopeAb14825 reacts with extracellular domain of the KIR2DL3
- Positive controlHuman peripheral blood mononuclear cells or natural killer cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number190IIC311
- MyelomaP3-X63 Ag8.3
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14825 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Flow Cyt: Use 5 - 10µg for 1 x 106 cells.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceKIR2DL3 is a member of the killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor (KIR) family. The KIR family consists of transmembrane glycoproteins of the Ig superfamily expressed on human NK cells and a subset of human T cells. They are involved in recognition of either MHC class I molecules or unknown ligand on target cells and inhibit cytotoxic activities.
- Cellular localizationType I membrane protein
- CD158b antibodyGL183 antibodyKiller Cell Immunoglobulin Like Receptor 2DL3 antibody
- Killer inhibitory receptor CL2 3 antibodyKIR023GB antibodyMHC Class I NK Cell Receptor antibodyNatural Killer Associated Transcript 2 antibodyNKAT2a antibodyNKAT2b antibodyp58 antibodyp58 Natural Killer Cell Receptor Clone CL6 antibodyp58 NK Receptor antibodyp58.2 MHC Class I Specific NK Receptor antibody
References for Anti-KIR2DL3 antibody [190IIC311] (ab14825)
ab14825 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.