Anti-KLF15 antibody (ab2647)
- Product nameAnti-KLF15 antibodySee all KLF15 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to KLF15
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide: VDHLLPVDENFSS, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 2-14 of Human KLF15.
- Positive controlHuman Liver or HepG2 lysate
- General notesPrincipal Names – KLF15; Kruppel-like factor 15; KKLF; KKLF protein; kidney-enriched Kruppel-like factor Official Gene Symbol - KLF15 GenBank Accession Number – NP_054798 LocusLink ID - 28999 (human); 66277 (mouse); 85497 (rat)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2647 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).Can be blocked with KLF15 peptide (2-14) (ab22927). Approx 48kDa band observed in lysates of hepatoblastoma cell line HepG2 (calculated MW of 44.0kDa according to NP_054798.1). Older batches detected a band of approximately 65 kDa in Human Liver lysate(predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa). Note the higher than expected size is in agreement with previous Western results (Mol Cell Biol 2000 Oct;20(19):7319-31).|
- FunctionTranscriptional activator. Binds to the GA element of the CLCNKA promoter.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in liver, followed by heart, skeletal muscle, and kidney. Not expressed in bone marrow or lymphoid tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Sp1 C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Kidney enriched Kruppel like factor antibodyKidney-enriched krueppel-like factor antibodyKKLF antibody
- KKLF protein antibodyKLF 15 antibodyKLF15 antibodyKLF15_HUMAN antibodyKrueppel-like factor 15 antibodyKruppel like factor 15 antibody
Anti-KLF15 antibody images
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
ab2647 staining (1 µg/ml) of Mouse skeletal muscle lysate (RIPA buffer, 30µg total protein per lane). Primary incubated for 12 hours. Detected by western blot using chemiluminescence.
References for Anti-KLF15 antibody (ab2647)
This product has been referenced in:
- Mallipattu SK et al. Kruppel-like Factor 15 (KLF15) Is a Key Regulator of Podocyte Differentiation. J Biol Chem 287:19122-35 (2012). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 22493483) »
- Teylaert B et al. Molecular cloning, characterization, genomic organization and promoter analysis of the a1,6-fucosyltransferase gene (fut8) expressed in the rat hybridoma cell line YB2/0. BMC Biotechnol 11:1 (2011). WB, EMSA ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 21208406) »