Anti-KLHL20 antibody (ab108238)
- Product nameAnti-KLHL20 antibodySee all KLHL20 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to KLHL20
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within C-terminal amino acids 481-530 (NPQENRWHTIAPMGTRRKHLGCAVYQDMIYAVGGRDDTT ELSSAERYNPR) of Human KLHL20 (NP_055273).
- Positive controlHeLa cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108238 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionSubstrate-specific adapter of a BCR (BTB-CUL3-RBX1) E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex involved in interferon response. The BCR(KLHL20) E3 ubiquitin ligase complex mediates the ubiquitination of DAPK1, leading to its degradation by the proteasome, thereby acting as a negative regulator of apoptosis. Also acts as a regulator of endothelial migration during angiogenesis by controlling the activation of Rho GTPases.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BACK (BTB/Kelch associated) domain.
Contains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 6 Kelch repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region. Nucleus. Localizes in the perinuclear region in normal conditions. Following IFN-alpha or IFN-gamma treatment, it is relocalized and sequestrated to the PML nuclear bodies, preventing DAPK1 ubiquitination.
- Kelch like ECT2 interacting protein antibodyKelch like protein 20 antibodyKelch like protein X antibody
- Kelch motif containing protein antibodyKelch-like ECT2-interacting protein antibodyKelch-like protein 20 antibodyKelch-like protein X antibodyKHLHX antibodyKLEIP antibodyKLH20_HUMAN antibodyKLHL20 antibodyKLHLX antibodyRP3-383J4.3 antibody
Anti-KLHL20 antibody images
Anti-KLHL20 antibody (ab108238) at 1 µg/ml + HeLa Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 68 kDa
References for Anti-KLHL20 antibody (ab108238)
ab108238 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.