Anti-KREMEN2 antibody (ab68906)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68906 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 49 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa).|
- FunctionReceptor for Dickkopf protein. Cooperates with Dickkopf to block Wnt/beta-catenin signaling. Forms a ternary complex with Dkk1 and LRP6 and induces rapid endocytosis and removal of the Wnt receptor LRP6 from the plasma membrane.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CUB domain.
Contains 1 kringle domain.
Contains 1 WSC domain.
- DomainBinding to ERLEC1 is mediated by the oligosaccharides linked to the kringle domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Dickkopf receptor 2 antibodyKREM2_HUMAN antibodyKREMEN 2 antibody
- Kremen protein 2 antibodyKremen protein 2 precursor antibodyKremen2 antibodyKringle containing protein marking the eye and the nose antibodyKringle containing transmembrane protein 2 antibodyKringle domain containing transmembrane protein 2 antibodyKringle domain-containing transmembrane protein 2 antibodyKringle-containing protein marking the eye and the nose antibodyKRM 2 antibodyKRM2 antibodyMGC10791 antibodyMGC16709 antibody
Anti-KREMEN2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-KREMEN2 antibody (ab68906) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : KREMEN2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
Observed band size : 49 kDa