Anti-Kallikrein 1 antibody - Catalytic domain (ab40947)
- Product nameAnti-Kallikrein 1 antibody - Catalytic domainSee all Kallikrein 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Kallikrein 1 - Catalytic domain
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for Kallikrein 1, it does not react with Kallikreins 2-15.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide based on the catalytic domain of human Kallikrein 1.
(Peptide available as ab44845.)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab40947 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionGlandular kallikreins cleave Met-Lys and Arg-Ser bonds in kininogen to release Lys-bradykinin.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 2 is expressed in pancreas, salivary glands, kidney, colon, prostate gland, testis, spleen and the colon adenocarcinoma cell line T84.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
modificationsThe O-linked polysaccharides on Ser-93, Ser-104 and Ser-167 are probably the mucin type linked to GalNAc. In PubMed:3163150, GalNAc was detected with the corresponding peptides but not located.
- Glandular kallikrein 1 antibodyhK 1 antibodyhK1 antibody
- hK1 antibodyKallikrein serine protease 1 antibodyKallikrein-1 antibodyKidney/pancreas/salivary gland kallikrein antibodyKidney/pancreas/salivary gland kallikrein antibodyKlk 6 antibodyKLK1 antibodyKLK1_HUMAN antibodyKlk6 antibodyKLKR antibodyTissue kallikrein antibody
Anti-Kallikrein 1 antibody - Catalytic domain images
All lanes : Anti-Kallikrein 1 antibody - Catalytic domain (ab40947) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Kallikrein 1 at 0.05 µg
Lane 2 : Kallikrein 1 at 0.01 µg
Lane 3 : Kallikrein 1 at 0.001 µg
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Observed band size : 38,46 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Kallikrein 1 antibody - Catalytic domain (ab40947)
ab40947 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.