Anti-Kallikrein 11 antibody - Catalytic domain (ab40957)
- Product nameAnti-Kallikrein 11 antibody - Catalytic domainSee all Kallikrein 11 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Kallikrein 11 - Catalytic domain
- Specificityab40957 reacts with human Kallikrein 11 and does not react with the human kallikreins (hK1-10, 12-15).
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide based on the catalytic domain of human Kallikrein 11.
(Peptide available as ab43093.)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab40957 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPossible multifunctional protease. Efficiently cleaves 'bz-Phe-Arg-4-methylcoumaryl-7-amide', a kallikrein substrate, and weakly cleaves other substrates for kallikrein and trypsin. Cleaves synthetic peptides after arginine but not lysine residues.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, skin and prostate. Isoform 1 is expressed preferentially in brain. Isoform 2 is expressed in prostate. Present in seminal plasma at concentrations ranging from 2 to 37 microg/mL (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
modificationsAbout 40% of KLK11 is inactivated by internal cleavage after Arg-188. This proteolytic inactivation may be effected by plasminogen.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Hippostasin antibodyhK11 antibodyKallikrein 11 antibody
- Kallikrein 11 isoform 1 preproprotein antibodyKallikrein 11 isoform 2 precursor antibodyKallikrein 11 precursor antibodyKallikrein related peptidase 11 antibodyKallikrein-11 inactive chain 2 antibodyKLK 11 antibodyKLK11 antibodyKLK11_HUMAN antibodyMGC33060 antibodyProtease serine 20 trypsin like antibodyProtease serine trypsin like antibodyPRSS20 antibodySerine protease 20 antibodyTLSP antibodyTrypsin like protease antibodyTrypsin-like protease antibody
Anti-Kallikrein 11 antibody - Catalytic domain images
All lanes : Anti-Kallikrein 11 antibody - Catalytic domain (ab40957) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Kallikrein 11 at 0.05 µg
Lane 2 : Kallikrein 11 at 0.01 µg
Lane 3 : Kallikrein 11 at 0.001 µg
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Kallikrein 11 antibody - Catalytic domain (ab40957)
ab40957 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.