Anti-Kallikrein 11 antibody (ab75225)
- Product nameAnti-Kallikrein 11 antibodySee all Kallikrein 11 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Kallikrein 11
- Specificityab75225 detects endogenous levels of fragment of activated Kallikrein 11 resulting from cleavage adjacent to Ile54.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide derived from human Kallikrein 11.
- Positive controlExtracts from HeLa cells treated with etoposide (25uM, 24hours).
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75225 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.|
- FunctionPossible multifunctional protease. Efficiently cleaves 'bz-Phe-Arg-4-methylcoumaryl-7-amide', a kallikrein substrate, and weakly cleaves other substrates for kallikrein and trypsin. Cleaves synthetic peptides after arginine but not lysine residues.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, skin and prostate. Isoform 1 is expressed preferentially in brain. Isoform 2 is expressed in prostate. Present in seminal plasma at concentrations ranging from 2 to 37 microg/mL (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
modificationsAbout 40% of KLK11 is inactivated by internal cleavage after Arg-188. This proteolytic inactivation may be effected by plasminogen.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- EC 3.4.21 antibodyHippostasin antibodyhK11 antibody
- kallikrein 11 antibodyKallikrein 11 isoform 1 preproprotein antibodyKallikrein 11 isoform 2 precursor antibodyKallikrein 11 precursor antibodykallikrein related peptidase 11 antibodyKallikrein-11 inactive chain 2 antibodyKLK 11 antibodyKLK11 antibodyKLK11_HUMAN antibodyMGC33060 antibodyProtease serine 20 trypsin like antibodyProtease serine trypsin like antibodyPRSS20 antibodySerine protease 20 antibodyTLSP antibodyTrypsin like protease antibodyTrypsin-like protease antibody
Anti-Kallikrein 11 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Kallikrein 11 antibody (ab75225) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HeLa cells, treated with etoposide (25uM, 24hours)
Lane 2 : Extracts from HeLa cells, treated with etoposide (25uM, 24hours) with Cl peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
Observed band size : 25 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 50 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Kallikrein 11 antibody (ab75225)
ab75225 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.