Anti-Kallikrein 2 antibody [6B7] (ab40749)
- Product nameAnti-Kallikrein 2 antibody [6B7]See all Kallikrein 2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [6B7] to Kallikrein 2
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with human Kallikrein 2. This is no detectable reactivity with PSA.
- Tested applicationsELISA, ICC, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue / cell preparation (Human) - Line tumor cells expressing human Kallikrein 2.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number6B7
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab40749 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution. As a guideline use at 18ug/ml for sections. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the microwave method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionGlandular kallikreins cleave Met-Lys and Arg-Ser bonds in kininogen to release Lys-bradykinin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Glandular kallikrein 2 antibody
- Glandular kallikrein-1 antibody
- hGK 1 antibody
- hGK-1 antibody
- hK2 antibody
- Kallikrein 2 prostatic antibody
- Kallikrein related peptidase 2 antibody
- kallikrein, glandular antibody
- Kallikrein, prostatic antibody
- Kallikrein-2 antibody
- KLK 2 antibody
- Klk-2 antibody
- Klk2 antibody
- KLK2_HUMAN antibody
- KLK2A 2 antibody
- KLK2A2 antibody
- MGC12201 antibody
- Tissue kallikrein 2 antibody
- Tissue kallikrein-2 antibody
- Ton antibody
Anti-Kallikrein 2 antibody [6B7] images
ab40749 staining Kallikrein on Human Prostate Tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)
References for Anti-Kallikrein 2 antibody [6B7] (ab40749)
ab40749 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.