Anti-Kallikrein 4 antibody - Catalytic domain (ab40950)
- Product nameAnti-Kallikrein 4 antibody - Catalytic domainSee all Kallikrein 4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Kallikrein 4 - Catalytic domain
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for Kallikrein 4, it does not react with the other Kallikreins (1-3, 5-15).
- Tested applicationsSDS-PAGE, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide based on the catalytic domain of human Kallikrein 4. (Peptide available as ab43086.)
- General notesDifferent splice variants of Kallikrein 4 encode for proteins of 195, 159 and 75 amino acids, with predicted masses of 20.6, 16.9 and 8 kDa respectively, although expression of the related proteins is unknown.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab40950 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in prostate.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in KLK4 are the cause of amelogenesis imperfecta hypomaturation type 2A1 (AI2A1) [MIM:204700]. AI2A1 is an autosomal recessive defect of enamel formation. The disorder involves both primary and secondary dentitions. The teeth have a shiny agar jelly appearance and the enamel is softer than normal. Brown pigment is present in middle layers of enamel.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- 7S nerve growth factor alpha chain antibodyAI2A1 antibodyAlpha-NGF antibody
- Androgen-regulated message 1 antibodyARM1 antibodyEC 3.4.21.- antibodyEMSP 1 antibodyEMSP antibodyEMSP1 antibodyEnamel Matrix Serine Protease 1 antibodyEnamel matrix serine proteinase 1 antibodyHK4 antibodyKallikrein 1-related peptidase-like b4 antibodyKallikrein 4 (prostase, enamel matrix, prostate) antibodyKallikrein 4 antibodyKallikrein antibodyKallikrein L1 antibodyKallikrein like protein 1 antibodyKallikrein like protein 1 antibodyKallikrein related-peptidase 4 (prostase, enamel matrix, prostate) antibodyKallikrein-4 antibodyKallikrein-like protein 1 antibodyKallikrein-related peptidase 4 antibodyKLK 4 antibodyKLK L1 antibodyKLK-L1 antibodyKLK4 antibodyKLK4 antibodyKLK4_HUMAN antibodyMGC116827 antibodyMGC116828 antibodyProstase antibodyProtease Serine 17 antibodyPRSS 17 antibodyPRSS17 antibodyPSTS antibodySerine protease 17 antibody
Anti-Kallikrein 4 antibody - Catalytic domain images
All lanes : Anti-Kallikrein 4 antibody - Catalytic domain (ab40950) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Kallikrein 4 at 0.05 µg
Lane 2 : Kallikrein 4 at 0.01 µg
Lane 3 : Kallikrein 4 at 0.001 µg
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
Observed band size : 30 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 50 kDa (possible post-translational modification).
References for Anti-Kallikrein 4 antibody - Catalytic domain (ab40950)
ab40950 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.