Anti-Ki67 antibody - BSA and Azide free (ab80827)
- Product nameAnti-Ki67 antibody - BSA and Azide freeSee all Ki67 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Ki67 - BSA and Azide free
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide from an internal sequence of Human Ki67
- Positive controlTonsil; breast carcinoma.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab80827 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody is excellent for staining of formalin/paraffin tissues and serves as a marker of growth fraction.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionThought to be required for maintaining cell proliferation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FHA domain.
- Developmental stageExpression of this antigen occurs preferentially during late G1, S, G2 and M phases of the cell cycle, while in cells in G0 phase the antigen cannot be detected.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Nucleus > nucleolus. Chromosome. Predominantly localized in the G1 phase in the perinucleolar region, in the later phases it is also detected throughout the nuclear interior, being predominantly localized in the nuclear matrix. In mitosis, it is present on all chromosomes.
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody Ki 67 antibodyAntigen KI-67 antibodyAntigen KI67 antibody
- KI67_HUMAN antibodyKIA antibodyMKI67 antibodyProliferation related Ki 67 antigen antibodyRP11-380J17.2 antibody
Anti-Ki67 antibody - BSA and Azide free images
Immunohistochemistry analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human tonsil tissue stained with ab80827 at 20µg/ml, in conjunction with a peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and an AEC chromogen. Note nuclear staining of proliferating cells.
References for Anti-Ki67 antibody - BSA and Azide free (ab80827)
ab80827 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.