Anti-Ki67 antibody (ab66155)
- Product nameAnti-Ki67 antibodySee all Ki67 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Ki67
- Tested applicationsIHC-FoFr, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, WB, IP, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide derived from human ki67 protein.
- Positive controlHuman Breast carcinoma and lymph node tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2 with antibody stabiliser.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab66155 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-FoFr||IHC-FoFr: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 19520159|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use a concentration of 1.6 µg/ml. See Abreview.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 20729478|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 359 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use a concentration of 2 - 5 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.1 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 2 - 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionThought to be required for maintaining cell proliferation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FHA domain.
- Developmental stageExpression of this antigen occurs preferentially during late G1, S, G2 and M phases of the cell cycle, while in cells in G0 phase the antigen cannot be detected.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Nucleus > nucleolus. Chromosome. Predominantly localized in the G1 phase in the perinucleolar region, in the later phases it is also detected throughout the nuclear interior, being predominantly localized in the nuclear matrix. In mitosis, it is present on all chromosomes.
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody Ki 67 antibodyAntigen KI-67 antibodyAntigen KI67 antibody
- KI67_HUMAN antibodyKIA antibodyMKI67 antibodyProliferation related Ki 67 antigen antibodyRP11-380J17.2 antibody
Anti-Ki67 antibody images
This image shows a human lymph node stained with ab66155 at 1/200 dilution for 10 min at RT.
ab66155 at 1/300 dilution staining Ki67 in rat glioma tissue by immunohistochemistry (frozen sections). Sections were paraformaldehyde fixed prior to blocking in 1% BSA for 30 minutes at 20°C and then incubated with ab66155 for 18 hours at 4°C.
ab66155 staining Ki67 in murine brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections). Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde and then blocked with 5% serum for 1 hour at 25°C followed by incubation with the primary antibody at a 1/200 dilution for 12 hours at 4°C. ab96919 Donkey polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L (DyLight® 488), pre-adsorbed was used as the secondary antibody undiluted.
References for Anti-Ki67 antibody (ab66155)
This product has been referenced in:
- Zhao Z et al. FTY720 normalizes hyperglycemia by stimulating ß-cell in vivo regeneration in db/db mice through regulation of cyclin D3 and p57(KIP2). J Biol Chem 287:5562-73 (2012). IHC-P ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 22194608) »
- Dunlap KA et al. Postnatal deletion of wnt7a inhibits uterine gland morphogenesis and compromises adult fertility in mice. Biol Reprod 85:386-96 (2011). IHC ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 21508348) »